TOYOTA GAZOO Racing Europe
About TOYOTA GAZOO Racing Europe
TOYOTA GAZOO Racing Europe has been based in Cologne, Germany since 1979 and has built its reputation in motorsport, originally as Andersson Motorsport then later as TOYOTA Motorsport GmbH. Its competitive origins began with two decades of FIA World Rally Championship success, while the company’s facilities and capabilities expanded significantly during its time in Formula 1 (2002-2009). Since the end of that era, TOYOTA GAZOO Racing Europe has combined works motorsport participation in the FIA World Endurance Championship, and engine supply to TOYOTA GAZOO Racing World Rally Team, with research and development support for TOYOTA Motor Corporation and a thriving business as a supplier of high-performance services to the automotive and motorsport sectors. Additionally, a growing customer motorsport business has developed covering activities in rally and circuit racing.
Mission & Vision
TGR-E’s vision: Creating excitement through team spirit and advanced technology.
Excitement comes in many forms… winning a race, making a customer happy, contributing to future TOYOTA technologies, achieving something special together or a job well done… our team spirit and advanced technology creates this excitement.
TGR-E’s mission: We:
- Deliver race performance to win at top and grassroot levels
- Enhance R&D for road cars with cutting edge technology and high end facilities
- Compete and act fast as one team in an international environment
- Challenge the status quo through innovation for continuous improvement
- Take responsibility to achieve our goals through efficient usage of resources for the benefit of TOYOTA and our customers.